Vanilla Protein Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Australian
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp Pure Place Vanilla Cinnamon protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- pinch salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp rice milk
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Line a baking tray with paper.
- Add the flour, almond meal, protein powder, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add rice milk, molasses and coconut oil, then mix until mixture forms a thick dough.
- Form into golf-sized balls and put them on the prepared baking tray.
- Press each one down with a fork.
- Bake in oven for 12 – 14 minutes.
- Cookies will be a little soft when taken out of the oven, but will harden as they cool.