- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 ½ cups 1x
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: Australian
- ½ cup turmeric powder
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Place turmeric powder and water in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir ingredients to combine and continue to stir until the mixture thickens.
- Add pepper and coconut oil. Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge.
To create the turmeric latte
- Place 1 teaspoon turmeric paste into a small pan.
- Add one cup of milk.
- Heat gently until simmering.
- Remove from heat and pour into a mug.