Lemon Cardamom Balls
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 10 balls 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Australian
- 1 cup cashews
- 8 medjool dates (pitted)
- 50 g desiccated coconut (+ plus extra for rolling)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ lemon (juiced and zested)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cardamom (ground)
- Place the cashews in a food processor and process until crumbly but still with visible cashew pieces.
- Remove from the food processor and set aside.
- Add dates, coconut, maple syrup, lemon juice, vanilla and salt to the processor. Process until combined.
- Add cashews and cardamom and mix until combined.
- Take out spoonfuls and roll into balls.
- Combine extra coconut and zest of lemon. Roll balls until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.