Fruit and Nut Balls
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 12 balls 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Australian
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts (a mix of almonds, walnuts, macadamias)
- ½ cup pitted dates (chopped)
- ½ cup dried apricots (chopped)
- ½ cup sultanas
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 4 drops doTerra Wild Orange essential oil (or zest of ½ an orange )
- 1 tbsp orange juice (freshly squeezed )
- Mix the coconut and cinnamon in a small bowl and set aside for rolling.
- Put all other ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Slowly add in the orange juice to help the mixture bind together.
- Get a spoonful (approx 33g) and roll into a small ball.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Roll each ball in the coconut mixture.
- Store in a sealed glass container in the fridge.